Yamaha Super Rack System Legs

joao3208

Reaction score
Anyone still have these? I am almost complete with this rack system just short of the legs that measure 60cm or about 23 inches. Anyone have these and wants to make some cash for them? I can pay good money for a pair or two.

Thanks.

RedRaider

Reaction score
Awesome!

I'm not actually the seller of the Super Rack feet...just passing along the Craigslist add I found from someone that had them for sale.

I would recommend contacting the seller and seeing if they would ship to you if you covered the cost. I have purchased quite a bit of my Super Rack gear by doing this when I find something for sale that isn't local.

GARY ASHER
DRUMSCHOOL.COM
SINCE 1982
1-800-810-DRUM

I wish I had what you're looking for personally, the shortest bars I have are 40inch.

Let me know if you get them!

Lance

joao3208

Reaction score
Lance,

They were just sold,... bummer. He did however mention he had an original Maple Custom Turquoise finish. I really wanted those legs. I guess I'll keep looking. Thanks for the lead though!

RedRaider

Reaction score
Dang! I'm always on the hunt for Super Rack gear so I'll find more eventually and let you know.

RedRaider

Reaction score
joao3208 said:
Lance,

They were just sold,... bummer. He did however mention he had an original Maple Custom Turquoise finish. I really wanted those legs. I guess I'll keep looking. Thanks for the lead though!
It's funny that you mention the Turquoise Maple Customs. I stumbled upon some for sale this weekend and ended up buying them...one of my favorite finishes Yamaha ever did. They are 10,12,14,16,22 in great shape. Giving them a deep clean and slapping some new heads on, i'll be posting pics soon.

joao3208

Reaction score
RedRaider said:
Lance,

It's funny that you mention the Turquoise Maple Customs. I stumbled upon some for sale this weekend and ended up buying them...one of my favorite finishes Yamaha ever did. They are 10,12,14,16,22 in great shape. Giving them a deep clean and slapping some new heads on, i'll be posting pics soon.
Nice,... I just bought an original 1st generation black maple custom back in June, plenty of roundness and power...

RedRaider

Reaction score
NICE...love the black! What heads are you using? I'm going to pick some up this evening and haven't decided what I'm going to get. Any recommendation appreciated.

joao3208

Reaction score
RedRaider said:
NICE...love the black! What heads are you using? I'm going to pick some up this evening and haven't decided what I'm going to get. Any recommendation appreciated.
RedRaider said:
I've been using Evans Coated G2's on top and Evans clear on bottoms and they sound pretty nice. I believe throwing clears on top makes the drums a bit louder with more sustain. The coated Evans cut it just right. You can experiment with the equivalent Remo's... As far as the kick I use an Evans EQ2 clear, again just the right dampening on the outer part of the head for a nice tone.

Hope this helps...

Average Joe

Reaction score
joao3208 said:
RedRaider said:
I've been using Evans Coated G2's on top and Evans clear on bottoms and they sound pretty nice. I believe throwing clears on top makes the drums a bit louder with more sustain. The coated Evans cut it just right. You can experiment with the equivalent Remo's... As far as the kick I use an Evans EQ2 clear, again just the right dampening on the outer part of the head for a nice tone.

Hope this helps...