Your Drum Room

Wxmaggot

Reaction score
Wow! Some really cool drumming spaces you folks have! This is mine... Building was without a roof, half the floor was missing, and no siding. Took over a year and half to get her right, but this is what we ended up with...a man cave/drum/rehearsal room.

Attachments

L300burn

Reaction score
My favourite thread. :) I had an old bank barn falling down on my property, so my wife and I decided to save it. I put a drum room in place of the old hayloft.

I see a Neil Peart kit in the left corner. What else are you hiding?

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Oh man, I am suffering from SERIOUS drum room envy you guys!!!

I have a semi finished garage that is full of the cased snares, kits and work tables for resto work etc, but my playing is just done in our downstairs guest bedroom ... where you cant even get to the bed!!!!

Oh, how I long for a drum cave!

20181221_215130.jpg

bonzo60

Reaction score
My favourite thread. :) I had an old bank barn falling down on my property, so my wife and I decided to save it. I put a drum room in place of the old hayloft.

Levon Helm would be proud of this. What a fantastic layout!
All of you guys have got some mighty nice digs going on here. I'm going to have to get off my arse this spring and get to work.

Lazmo

Be excellent to each other...
Reaction score
Hey Laz! Is that a homemade amp I see on the right?
-Mark
Hi Mark, yep, that’s my Kruton. A scratch build I did back in the 80’s. A JFET preamp, 50 watt bipolar power amp with TMB and Parametric EQ’s, a design from Elektor magazine. I added some extra preamp trimpot trickery to voice it through it’s Celestian G12/100 speaker to sound exactly like my Fender Bassman. It has done hundreds of gigs

Unlike the also homemade PA speakers, I never got around to covering it in vinyl. Great amp though and it has been getting a workout recently by two of my daughters guitar playing boyfriends.With the pedal board they love it.