Your Drum Room

Deafmoon

Reaction score
A relatively small space of 9' x 7'. I have a Gretsch USA 20/12/14 Antique Maple kit in there. Snare is 5x 14 Luddy Supra Hammered Bronze. Cymbals are Paiste Sound Formula 20" Flat Ride, 17" Full Crash and 13" Medium Heavy Hats. Percussive Rack is: Meinl Wind Gong, Meinl Singing Bowls, Meinl Waterfall, Treeworks Chimes, Sabian Radia Bell, Tibetan Yak Bells, India Clam Ankle Bells, Meinl Shaker. Sticks are Meinl: 5B Hybrid, 5B Standard Long and 2B Heavy. Sonor felt mallets, Emil Richards Gong rubbing mallets, Ludwig Tenor tom marching mallets, Regal Tip Thigpen brushes and Regal Tip nylon brushes. I'm using Tackle Cymbal and Stick bags at the moment and cases are still with Humes & Berg Tuxedo series.I am using the Ahead Spinal throne on the set and a Gibraltar Softee throne on my pad stand. I general use an Offworld Black Dark Matter pad but also switch around to a blue Cappella Gum Rubber, Prologix Red Storm and a 25 year old RTOM space
DD86101A-E1D3-4E30-AFE3-9FEB31E2A6F9.jpeg
rubber - not Moongel - pad. When RTOM was bought that was the end of this pad, but I love it.

Attachments