header.nohb.html

Your DW 6.5" or 7" deep shell for my 5" or 5.5" deep shell... 4 kinds!

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have four mint DW snare drums that I adore, but find myself passing over because I've developed a preference for deeper snare drums. I'm looking for anyone who has a deeper version of any of these snares, IN MINT CONDITION, and would like to swap shells. We would only be swapping MINT SHELLS and STAINLESS TENSION BOLTS, and will keep the rest of our original hardware. Here are my 4 shallower snares.

I just want to reiterate, I'm only looking for exact exchanges (other than depth) and only want MINT/NEW shells, as that's what you'd receive. We could work out shipping and details. I'm happy to do the work of swapping the shells/hardware and setting up the drums professionally, and am happy to split the shipping costs. Message me on DFO or email [email protected] with pictures and proposal.

Drum Workshop Collector's Cast Bronze 5.5x14
drvz5514spc.jpeg

Drum Workshop Collector's Carbon Fiber 5.5x14
drvf5512svc1.jpeg

Drum Workshop Collector's Cast Aluminum 5x13

dw5x13castalum1.jpeg

Drum Workshop Collector's Stainless Steel 5.5x14
drvl5514spk.jpeg

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Still open to the idea of swapping shells, or even trading DW snares, if you have a deeper version Collector's Series in new condition.

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
What condition? What hardware finish? Also, is it just a thin rolled shell, or is it cast? My bronze is 3mm thick.