Your ex wife is selling your drums

tris66

Reaction score
I saw this on a facebook ad a couple weeks ago. The ad is simple ~'Noble and Cooley snare $700' I contacted the seller today out of curiosity as it is still listed with no size or other build specs. After a few messages.... (the seller did not even know where or how she had it listed)... she finally messaged back, ~'It was my ex husband's. Call him. His number is xxx-xxx-xxxx.' Yikes! Am I just assuming that this guy is NOT going to be happy with people calling him about his N&C that his ex wife ended up with?!!

Any thoughts on what that N&C might be?

Attachments

Drummer1990

Reaction score
If I had a wife and she became my ex an then if she started selling my drum stuff.. The wife would be sued for sure for every penny she made me lose.. Seeing stuff like this makes me never want to meet a girl an become their husband.. Cause I'd probably end up killing her if she did something like this...

It's all hypothetical I'm not a psycho I dont tend to get married so I'm not even gonna worry about me ever being in this situation

studrum

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I wonder - ahem - if the drum in question (the ex- in question) might be a Forum member...

JazzyJeff

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Try sending a text - gauge the temperature of the situation before an out of the blue phone call to the ex hubby...

Rich K.

DFO Star
Reaction score
If I had a wife and she became my ex an then if she started selling my drum stuff.. The wife would be sued for sure for every penny she made me lose.. Seeing stuff like this makes me never want to meet a girl an become their husband.. Cause I'd probably end up killing her if she did something like this...

It's all hypothetical I'm not a psycho I dont tend to get married so I'm not even gonna worry about me ever being in this situation
Some things you probably shouldn't post on the internet. Just sayin'...

stevesmithfan

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

I agree. No wife happy life!

Pounder

DFO Star
Reaction score
Reading into it some huh? The guy's probably wondering when the person who asked the ex about it is gonna call?

bigbonzo

DFO Star
Reaction score

She was probably not happy that he had, or played, drums while they were married. This is likely her revenge.

BlackPearl

Reaction score
I see no problem with killing her for this, I mean, come on, we’re currently living in drastic times
I don't know what is scarier - the possibility that this is a serious statement, or the possibility you think it is funny.