Your last meal. What are you having?

idrum4fun

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
BBQ brisket that came out fantastic! That was last night's dinner. This morning consisted of fluffy scrambled eggs, toast...and more bbq brisket!

-Mark

Hop

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
For me its gotta' be Geshlurple with flundie sauce, oh and Bananas Foster for dessert.
Now you're probably wondering what Geshlurple and flundie sauce is, so am I... but I have it on good word that it gets invented/developed approximately 75-years from this posting.
Since this is my last meal, I practically get a whole 'nutha life just waiting for this stuff to come into existence!

... and no, I'm not smoking weed ;-)

polycrescendo

Reaction score
Chicken Tikka Masala with a pile of Naan (pan fried bread), pakoras, samosas, 2 gulab jamun for desert and a healthy portion of Woodford Reserve bourbon with one large cube of ice.

squidart

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
As a vegetarian of 7 years I shall not go out with the proverbial whimper.

Arthur Bryant’s BBQ (Kansas City’s finest) beef/pork combo sandwich and fries of doom. If I have time I’ll find a sweet potato pie chaser somewhere.

drumtimejohn

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I’ll slam a smoothie or just skip it. Don’t have time to waste eating.

Mongrel

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I would like the judge who sentenced me marinated for 48 hours in my wife's best Teriyaki sauce, cooked medium-well, laid out on a slab and covered with mashed potatoes and gravy....

Reactions: JDA

TheBeachBoy

Ringo Fire
Reaction score
Olive Garden's unlimited soup/salad/breadsticks...

Looks like someone beat me to the punch. rdumas, looks like we have the same humor.

halldorl

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Lasagne, Keto style; almost no carbs. I’ve been on a Keto diet since February 4th. Lost 55 pounds so far.

CaptainCrunch

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Where Black is the color, where None is the number
Chicken Tikka Masala with a pile of Naan (pan fried bread), pakoras, samosas, 2 gulab jamun for desert and a healthy portion of Woodford Reserve bourbon with one large cube of ice.
I don't know if it's on your radar, but America's Test Kitchen has a recipe for tikka masala that EVERY person who's ever eaten it tells me I should open a restaurant.
Their big cookbook is one of those that fools people into thinking you're some kind of amazing chef, which I ain't.
Do need to give most recipes a kick in the pants seasoning-wise, though.

Rotarded

Reaction score
A wood fired 2" thick tomahawk (bone in) Veal chop, two pounds of Alaskan King Crab legs, and an old vine Zinfandel bold enough to stain the glass, and your teeth.

For dessert, Quinta do Noval Nacional Vintage Port 1985, Roquefort cheese, and a nice Cuban cigar.

Last edited:

Roch

DFO Master
Reaction score
My son was in Barcelona on business and brought me back some goodies for my birthday..here is a smoked oyster on a crostini, roasted red pepper topped with caviar..I don't get a chance to eat such delights being land locked in Eastern Ontario..
68664072_2345964942333902_5715530417801527296_n (2).jpg

crash

DFO Master
Reaction score
Having a cervical discectomy and fusion tomorrow. Kinda felt like last meal. BBQ tri tip. Ribs. Fresh from the field corn. Sautéed spinach and mushrooms. Good local Cabernet. Npo at midnight.......