zickos drums

Brian of Niles

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Any Zicko experts out there? A local drummer that lives close to me wanted to know if I was interested in a old clear double bass two toms and floor tom kit. He said they were in great shape other than there were two small cracks in one drum. He said he would sell them cheap for $600 and he would probaly take a little less judging on the conversation. What do you guys think(sorry no pictures).Thanks Brian

kip

DFO Master
Reaction score
Any Zicko experts out there? A local drummer that lives close to me wanted to know if I was interested in a old clear double bass two toms and floor tom kit. He said they were in great shape other than there were two small cracks in one drum. He said he would sell them cheap for $600 and he would probaly take a little less judging on the conversation. What do you guys think(sorry no pictures).Thanks Brian

i'm no expert, but it Sounds like a cool kit. Get in touch w your inner Floyd Sneed!

theres 1 clear zickos kit on ebay w a BIN on 999...

less then $600... sounds reasonable to me....

-k

Vistaliter

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I you have the money, buy them. That's a decent deal. PM me with any questions - I am a bit of a Zickos Nut.

Brian of Niles

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I am trying to go check them out, but I will be at the BIG Chicago drum show the next three days so it will take a little juggling.

atomicdave

DFO Master
Reaction score
Sounds like the kit i put togethor drum by drum....14x22, 18x22, (2) 10x14...seems a lot of Zic toms that size..., and 16x16, 16x18. They are nice but have A LOT OF PARTS when you go to completly dismantle....one lug has rod, washer, claw, lug, 2 metal plates, two screws, 2 vinyl gaskets, and two inserts in the holes in the shell.....Buy it...if ya don't like would be easy to get your money back....missing parts, esp the rims, are sometimes hard to find. Rims have slots for claws so are specific to Zickos drums. I have yet to finish and play mine but will post pics when I do....Oh, and I believe Evans heads were used on them, or that many people bagan to use them....Blue heads are still available and I seem to have bought a couple that had black evans heads...good luck...

BBeyer

DFO Master
Reaction score
If you need parts there's a bunch of zickos lugs and hoops in the parts bin at cleveland music

Latest posts