Zildjian 21" or 22" K Constantinople Bounce Overhammered

Esotericdrums

Reaction score
If you find one buy it! I saw a 21 on reverb not long ago but it’s gone now. I bought a 22 from a forum member last year and it has became my favorite ride

Esotericdrums

Reaction score
This one is overpriced in my opinion and shipping from Italy would add even more with import tax.

Brandon Goldberg

Reaction score
They come up on Reverb every so often, and they don't last long. Depending on the relationship your local drum shop has with Zildjian, you may be able to order one through them. You can also give a call to Steve Maxwell's in New York and see if they can hook you up.

RobJoanisse

Reaction score
I contacted Steve Maxwell and was told Zildjian are not doing special orders like this now, busy trying to fill orders. Possible in a few years when supply lines are more normal.

Brandon Goldberg

Reaction score
Got it. While I don't currently have a Zildjian Bounce Overhammered Prototype, I do have a 20" Zildjian Dry Complex II Jesse Simpson mod that I would potentially sell. PM me if interested.

RobJoanisse

Reaction score
There are two listing on reverb right now, but I find the prices are pretty high.

From Switzerland,

Brandon Goldberg

Reaction score
There are two listing on reverb right now, but I find the prices are pretty high.

From Switzerland,

Honestly, these prices aren't that high (besides shipping obviously)- Zildjian raised their prices about a year ago. Not sure if that affects the prices of the prototypes, but a 20" K Con now goes for 525 USD and a 22" now goes for 625 USD. I would just be a little hesitant on international shipping.

VinSparkle

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
RJ, not quite what you’re looking for, but thought you might be interested nonetheless.
VS

RobJoanisse

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know, I have one that's close to that one. The search continues.

Esotericdrums

Reaction score
Best bet is checking here and reverb everyday. Be patient one will pop up eventually