Zildjian 22" High Definition ride (v2) *reduced*

scaramanga

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a 22" High Definition ride hand picked for me by the great Aaron Jackson at the Zildjian factory in Norwell Mass. I had the first version of this line but found it too manholey, so I asked Aaron to find me the lightest, liveliest one he had. My kitchen scale feels it as 2539g.

It still has all the benefit of the line: very articulate, light wash. But this one has the bonus of being fairly crashable and the bell is fantastic. The band I bought this cymbal to suit is no longer fully functional, and I have my heart set on some other things. So against my better judgment I'm actually going to sell gear in order to buy gear.

There are some light patina scratches, but the thing rarely left the stack. I think I only used in on about 5 gigs. There is a ring of light patina scratches around the outside bottom which I am at a loss to explain. None of the scratches can be felt. Patina only. No key holing, cracks, etc.

Here is a link to a high quality MP3 of the cymbal, recorded with a Zoom handheld recorder:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/Scraps/Hi+Def+Ride.mp3

$300 shipped, PayPal gift.

Attachments