Zildjian company blocked me via instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomfantomas

Reaction score
I stated a comment about suicide awareness,how it shouldn't pertain to a certain group of individuals! Suicide is a sensitive subject and all lives are vital PERIOD. Well anyway they've blocked me‍♂️ guess i'll be merging to Paiste cymbals very soon!

Very inclusive of them...

Tornado

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stated a comment about suicide awareness,how it shouldn't pertain to a certain group of individuals! Suicide is a sensitive subject and all lives are vital PERIOD. Well anyway they've blocked me‍♂️ guess i'll be merging to Paiste cymbals very soon!

Very inclusive of them...

Did you comment on something that had anything to do at all with suicide?

mkelley

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Of course i did,but i know any speech that doesn't align to their exclusive agenda well immediately be blocked/censored. Quite shocked because i wasn't disrespecting the Gay community.

You went into a post about pride month and Zildjian’s donation to an LGBT suicide prevention organization to complain? That was quite disrespectful.

Don’t like how a company does business then don’t buy their products or follow their social media.

Drdrumdude3009

DFO Master
Reaction score
Drug companies will discuss concrete cracking with you or not. I guess if a cymbal is that bad, you could potentially commit suicide? Just having trouble connecting the dots.

dustjacket

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
But, what were you implying?
Is this a Lebron should stick to hoops, Zildjian to cymbals type scenario. Whether you think ____ or _____ has an agenda or not, the time of shut up and stick to what you know is long gone. The ship has sailed. The sooner you realize, the better. Stop beating around the bush.

Last edited:

Houndog

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh you played the “ All Lives Matter “ card on a LGBTQ subject …..
Dang man , I’m hope you will educate yourself …

That’s the same as telling a firefighter fighting a house fire that all houses matter ..

dustjacket

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Good luck with Paiste…
F1428E09-F2C6-49B3-8CEE-AEC0252CC9E2.jpeg

TheElectricCompany

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Policy decisions influence the suicide rates of gay and transgender people, especially children. That is why people want to bring attention to the increased rates among those individuals and encourage positive change. If you think bringing an "all lives matter" approach to that subject isn't disrespectful, you really need to educate yourself.

If when someone else's struggles are highlighted all you can think to say is "but what about ME?" you really need to do some growing up, as well.

little rock

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This will probably get shut down and me banned, but Sabian has a big deal on their web site, Black Lives Matter. Why not all Lives Matter? I'll buy used Sabians, but not new. I'm a bible thumper so I'm staying out of the LGBT discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.