Zildjian company blocked me via instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheElectricCompany

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This will probably get shut down and me banned, but Sabian has a big deal on their web site, Black Lives Matter. Why not all Lives Matter? I'll buy used Sabians, but not new. I'm a bible thumper so I'm staying out of the LGBT discussion.
There's still time to open a book of non-fiction and improve your world view.

Drdrumdude3009

DFO Master
Reaction score
Whether you agree with it or not, most companies are going to agree with what the consensus of the public sentiment as they don’t want to be the subject of a boycott. Whether you want to support a company based on this is your choice. This comment is meant to be neutral.

thomfantomas

Reaction score
I think it's grotesque that a certain class of people are more important than any other life! Thats how i perceive this. I would helpout anyone in a crisis regardless of their identity!

Somehow thats bigoted and disrespectful‍♂️

BennyK

DFO Star
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Czeslaw Milosz, Nobel Prize winner , 1980 .

He wrote " The Captive Mind " in 1953 . Check it out .

1988fxlr

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
This will probably get shut down and me banned, but Sabian has a big deal on their web site, Black Lives Matter. Why not all Lives Matter? I'll buy used Sabians, but not new. I'm a bible thumper so I'm staying out of the LGBT discussion.
“They that be whole need not a physician, but they that be sick” Matthew 9:12

peter

Reaction score
You went into a post about pride month and Zildjian’s donation to an LGBT suicide prevention organization to complain? That was quite disrespectful.

Don’t like how a company does business then don’t buy their products or follow their social media.
Zildjian cancelling the OP on a social justice commentary isn't part of how that company "does business" (their business being cymbals).

peter

Reaction score
Oh you played the “ All Lives Matter “ card on a LGBTQ subject …..
Dang man , I’m hope you will educate yourself …

That’s the same as telling a firefighter fighting a house fire that all houses matter ..
You're saying the LGBTQ movement is like a firefighter? Or Zildjian is the firefighter in this analogy (and if so, what is a cymbal company fighting)? I'm so confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.