Zildjian K Custom Hybrids or K Sweet Hi Hats

Falcor

Reaction score
If you had to choose Zildjian K Custom Hybrids or K Sweet Hi Hats which one would you pick?

kevinyarger

Reaction score
I’ve owned two or three pairs of hybrids over this years but found the sweets to be the sound I have been looking for. Kind of like a darker sounding new beat.

mpungercar

Reaction score
Personally I would pick the K Sweet, but that’s just me, and I’m not buying either. Which do you like?

hsosdrum

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought a pair of 15" K Sweet Hats last Friday — I've never been a fan of K Custom anythings.

Falcor

Reaction score
I was torn between the two and ended up ordering the Hybrids, but I see that everyone favors the Sweets haha which is making me second guess myself. I like the sounds from both of them either way. I already own a couple K Sweet crashes as well. Thanks for the input!

mpungercar

Reaction score
I was torn between the two and ended up ordering the Hybrids, but I see that everyone favors the Sweets haha which is making me second guess myself.
It's not like one choice is better than the other, and no one on this forum knows what sound you hear in your head.

Falcor

Reaction score
I ended up buying the 15 inch sweet hats and after comparing the two the sweet are the winner. You were all right! Thanks!

bassanddrum84

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I ended up buying the 15 inch sweet hats and after comparing the two the sweet are the winner. You were all right! Thanks!
There’s no right or wrong only what you like. Don’t go off a popular opinion form your own.