Zildjian KCons, Bosphorus Pies, Istanbul Agop Pies and a Very Special Craig Lauritsen 21 with Hand Shaped Bell

jacebart

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Ok folks, here's some good stuff. Too many cymbals and snares to list so easier to just check out my Reverb page:

But! Take 5% off the prices you see on Reverb. And if you buy more than one pie, the second (or third) will ship free.

I haven't yet gotten around to listing my early, white label Bosphorus Masters 14" hats (about 900/1100) but those will be up this week.

AND: there might also be a Craig Lauritsen in the mix. Not yet sure about that one.

Here's just one pic to get your mouth watering.

No trades, sorry.

Attachments

Last edited:

mikeylicious78

Reaction score
Do you have a sound file or vid of the 22” syncopation ride?looks intriguing..

zenstat

Senior Cymbal Nerd
Reaction score
When I click on the link it shows 0 items. What am I missing?
This might be the problem...

Unless international shipping has been specified you may need to trick Reberb into thinking you are in the US rather than let it decide you are in Panama by your IP address. My address is set to US, although periodically Reverb checks my IP address and wants me to allow it to switch. I set mine up that way a few years ago and it seems the interface is more complicated since then so I can't advise on the easiest way to do it.

Or if you have a VPN you can do it at your end rather than rely on Reverb.

Very nice Craig Lauritsen 21" to be appreciated if you do sort it out...worth the effort for that alone. And there are other nice things to.

Last edited:

jacebart

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Zen.

Yes, the CL is a beauty. Just looking for a CL that is dry dry dry = CL Turk. This one I'm selling is drier than many of his creations but I'm trying to fill a gap in my set up.

jacebart

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Listings on Reverb updated. Now includes Steve Jordan snare, as well as a beautiful Canopus 6.5 x 14.

jacebart

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
listings on reverb updated again. i now have some really nice Agops for sale as well. i can do better prices for forum members. sorry, not looking to trade anything--unless you've got a killer set of Bosphorus 14" New Orleans hi hats!