new book on Italian vintage drums, Hollywood and Hipercussion

stopsign70

Reaction score
no, they didn't but the guy that answered me told me that he's interested personally in that book.... also to see the images only! he's a collector

I understand him: I have book about vintage drums in language I don't understand: danish, polish, japanese.... but I'd like understand the text too ;)

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look in your country for a Publisher?
(there's nothing in your Profile Info....
What is your Country I forget. Italy? Has to be someone there might be interested

Hulakatt

Reaction score
I don't know any publishers but I'll take a copy when it's done! I love the Italian Drums book you already put out! I only wish it had more pictures and larger/more detailed and higher quality pictures.

Have you seen the book that Nacho Banos has put together on the early Fender Telecasters? It's huge and is filled with large and detailed photos of a very large number of those early Fender guitars. It was expensive but absolutely worth every penny.

stopsign70

Reaction score
Look in your country for a Publisher?
(there's nothing in your Profile Info....
What is your Country I forget. Italy? Has to be someone there might be interested
hello JDA, yes I looked in taly (my country) I have 3 publishers interested in.
but they aren't sure about the translation (printing a book is an effort), so I'm looking for an international publisher for the English release

stopsign70

Reaction score
I don't know any publishers but I'll take a copy when it's done! I love the Italian Drums book you already put out! I only wish it had more pictures and larger/more detailed and higher quality pictures.

Have you seen the book that Nacho Banos has put together on the early Fender Telecasters? It's huge and is filled with large and detailed photos of a very large number of those early Fender guitars. It was expensive but absolutely worth every penny.
thanks for your appreciation.
I know that Fender book, but don't have it.
I'm focused on drums books around the world :)
my most desired book is japanese percussion book, drums set included, of the 30's

I'll make my best for the Italian book

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
hello JDA, yes I looked in taly (my country) I have 3 publishers interested in.
but they aren't sure about the translation (printing a book is an effort), so I'm looking for an international publisher for the English release
Publish it in Italian first

stopsign70

Reaction score
it's strange to tell but it's a kind of double and double work and to go in printing session two times is more exepensive

Houndog

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
guys,
are you of the deal? don't know
what you say makes sense but...
I wrote 3 books already (one sold in USA, EU and JP), I know the deal, I know the risk of the publisher, so I know my business, I know my efforts, I know my must, I know how large or little is the market, yes I know the situation (not so good but not so bad, nobody will be rich, but publishers always have earnt with me)
:)

I asked:
any serious USA publisher to suggest you think could be interested?
not: "you could make this... " cause that could be right but I thought
and did everything :)

if not, that literature will be for Italy only. it's ok anyway

sorry, don't know how it sounds in English, the mood is kind and clear

thanks
If you know your business why are you here asking ??

stopsign70

Reaction score
cause "I know ... " doesn't mean I CAN DO EVERYTHING. I know my business, and I know what is missing, so I ask

clear for you?